COVID-19 in China
Warning – Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel—Widespread Sustained Transmission
- China is experiencing widespread sustained spread of respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to China.
- Older adults and people of any age with serious chronic medical conditions are at increased risk for severe disease.
- Travelers should avoid contact with sick people and wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Travelers to China must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor their health, and practice social distancing.
- Travelers that are sick with fever, cough, or have trouble breathing should call ahead before seeking medical care.
Full Article: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/warning/novel-coronavirus-china