Many Houstonians are still facing a water crisis, with many dealing with no water or little water pressure. In addition to news that Greater Houston’s boil water notice could go into Monday, people across the city are looking for places to find bottled water.
The City of Houston, along with a few businesses, are providing filtered water to residents in need. Here’s where to find it.
The following Houston districts have bottled water while supplies last, according to KPRC.
- Carverdale Community Center, 9920 Porto Rico Road
- White Oak Conference Center, 7603 Antoine Drive #5409
- Trini Mendenhall Community Center, 1414 Wirt Road
- Hot meals and water will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. For more information, call (281) 868-0774.
- Harriet & Joe Foster Family YMCA, 1234 W 34th St.
- Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center, 5601 S Braeswood
- W Gray MultiService Center, 1475 W Gray St.
- Heights Fire Station, 107 W 12th St.
- Rios De Aceite Church, 12500 Corona Lane
- Townwood Park, 3402 Simsbrook Drive
- Fountain Life Center, 14083 S Main St.
Texas Southern University
Del Mar Stadium
- Crystal Beach Volunteer Fire Department, 930 Noble Carl Dr., Crystal Beach
- Bayside Community Center, 4833 10th Street, Bacliff
A few Houston breweries are also stepping up to help provide filtered water,according to the Houston Chronicle’s Emma Balter, including:
- Equal Parks Brewing, 3118 Harrisburg Blvd.
- True Anomaly, 2012 Dallas St.
- Spindletap Brewing, 10622 Hirsch Road
- Bakfish Brewing, 1231 E Broadway St., Pearland
- Texas Leaguer, 13503 Pike Road, Missouri City
- Battlehops in Katy, 6801 Hwy Blvd.
- Walking Stick Brewery, 956 Judiway St.
- Turkey Leg Hut, 4830 Almeda Road, Suite A/B
Water Delivery for People with Disabilities
- The Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities is teaming up with CrowdSource Rescue to deliver bottled water to Houstonians with disabilities and no reliable transportation. To sign up for delivery, click here.